Empowering Young Minds Through Active Play
POWER KIDS GYM (previously known as JWT Kids Gym) offers a unique range of programmes for babies, toddlers, nursery and school age children up to 10 years old. We are one of the pioneers in the non-competitive, children’s fitness industry. Our aim is to stimulate your child’s mind and senses through a series of exciting stages. We strongly believe that active bodies results in active minds and develops a greater curiosity of their world.
Loaded with progressive activities, we guarantee laughter and lots of wholesome fun, as we lay the building blocks of your child’s future and keep them on their little toes as they move from one milestone in to the next. Our curriculum, which was first developed in the US and subsequently in Europe, is aimed at helping your child develop and practise physical skills, build strength, stamina and endurance. Our programmes encourage the development of fine and gross motor skills, spatial awareness, coordination, balance, agility, flexibility and good sportsmanship.
We’re focused on building a stimulating and nurturing environment, where your child is in safe hands, every step of the way. Most importantly, as they work on their physical, cognitive and emotional skills, they have fun while learning! .
As one of the leaders in the market, Power Kids Gym firmly believes it is all about offering personalized & boutique service. We continuously strive to create unique experiences for parents and kids, and an environment where the whole family can have fun. Over the years here are some of our contributions which have shaped the children's fitness industry
We were the first to offer:
- A one time family membership only
- One make-up class within a single term of 4 classes
- Kids Night Out; “the original creators” in Singapore
- Themed parties in Singapore
- Circus classes in Singapore
- Personal training for kids in Singapore
- A combination class of gym and art
- Story-telling during open gym
- Free classes for your third child when the other two siblings are signed up
- Free open gym when child is signed up for classes